Experience what it’s like to work in the exciting world of designer plus-size fashion at annascholz Ltd in one of our two internship roles:
DESIGN STUDIO INTERNSHIP
We are offering work experience (minimum of 3 months) for a Junior Fashion Designer. You will gain experience across all aspects of the business in our design studio. You will work with our team of designer, pattern cutter, web shop manager and production manager to assist in creating the sample collection and preparing for production, participate in fittings and photo shoots, get involved in the running of our web shop and work on projects including design, trend research and more.
• Pattern work
• Garment cutting
• Finishing of showroom samples
• Assisting at photo shoots
• Running product shoots
• Assisting with web shop orders and stock maintenance
• Assisting the sales and production manager
• Design and trend research projects with feedback from Anna herself
• PC skills
• Familiarity with sewing, pattern cutting and drawing
• Foreign language skills are welcome
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and portfolio examples with a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
JUNIOR ECOMMERCE DESIGN INTERNSHIP
We are offering work experience (minimum of 3 months) for a Junior e‐Commerce Designer. You will gain graphic design experience across annascholz’s online assets as well as exposure to all aspects of the business. You will work with our eCommerce Designer on imagery and communications including homepage & editorial page design and build, email marketing design, advertising banners and site design enhancements.
• Work with Ecommerce designer across all digital communications including newsletter design, online editorials, web landing pages, affiliate banners and build and social media creative
• Ensure design consistency across all digital channels
• Design of any online marketing advertising
• Creation of specific editorial / merchandised sections to create specific promotions
• Ongoing enhancements to the site and suggestions for new editorial and layout designs
• Creation of look books and supporting creative for advertising campaigns
• Editing photographs in Photoshop
• Finding new blog story ideas and writing them up
• Good design and graphical skills
• Understanding of colour, typography and layout for web and print design
• Appreciation of luxury design, branding and photography
• Adobe Photoshop (good knowledge)
• Adobe Dreamweaver (if possible)
• Basic understanding of SEO and social media marketing
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and portfolio examples with a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.