Experience what it’s like to work in the exciting world of designer plus-size fashion at annascholz Ltd in an internship role:
DESIGN STUDIO INTERNSHIP
We are offering work experience (minimum of 3 months -negotiable) for a Junior Fashion Designer. You will gain experience across all aspects of the business in our design studio. You will work with our team of designer, pattern cutter, web shop manager and production manager to assist in creating the sample collection and preparing for production, participate in fittings and photo shoots, get involved in the running of our web shop and work on projects including design, trend research and more.
• Pattern work
• Garment cutting
• Finishing of showroom samples
• Assisting at photo shoots
• Running product shoots
• Assisting with web shop orders and stock maintenance
• Assisting the sales and production manager
• Design and trend research projects with feedback from Anna herself
• PC skills
• Familiarity with sewing, pattern cutting and drawing
• Foreign language skills are welcome
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and portfolio examples with a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com.